- Property Type: Townhouse, Apartment, Block of units
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Longrun and Coloured steel
- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Other
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump, Electric
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Washing machine, Fridge, clothesline, garage door remote x 2, dishwasher, drapes, fixed floor coverings, TV aerial
- Kitchen: Original, Standard, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal, Microwave and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Views: Water
- Aspect: North, South, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Uncovered), Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Manicured, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
A desirable location with spacious living, incredible views, a conservatory, double garage, the list continues. Inside this home is in very tidy condition, having been thoroughly looked after by our careful owner since 2002. From the living areas you'll enjoy the striking beauty of Queenstown with sweeping views across the lake and mountains.
There are three good-sized bedrooms and two bathrooms over two floors, while the wood burner in the large living space adds to the excellent year-round comfort and practicality at this well-positioned home.
This would make a great family home or there's strong potential for considerable rental yield and cash flow as an investment property or easy lock-up holiday home. You could expect to achieve a current weekly rental of approximately $800 per week or, if put to use as a holiday property, you could earn a healthy return. Combine this with excellent capital growth and it's a smart proposition for an astute investor.
Frankton has soared in popularity with the local community, and provides a warm and sunny area to call home; not to mention the cafés and bars, sports and recreation areas, and the nearby schools. With the lake edge a mere stroll away, your summer evening BBQ's could be spent on the water with friends, chilled wine in hand. Adjacent reserve areas also provide additional room to roam for kids and pets.
This home will be easy for you - a simple property in an exceptional location. Come and enjoy your new Frankton lifestyle. If you've always dreamed of a Lake Avenue location don't let this chance pass you by.
Please contact Kirsty Sinclair and Adam Evans for a full Information Memorandum. View the Video Tour on the video tab above.