- Approx Floor Area: 200 sqm
- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Approx year built: 1985
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: Townhouse, House, Apartment, Block of units
- House style: Contemporary
- Unit style: Number in block: 2, Number of levels: 3
- Garaging / carparking: 2 single lock up garages, Internal access, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Plaster, Corrugated Iron, Weatherboard and Block
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Longrun
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Air Conditioning
- Electrical: TV points
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Fridge freezer, wall heater in passage, wall unit in lounge
- Kitchen: Original, Designer, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Timber, Laminate and Other (Rimu)
- Living area: Formal lounge, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Water
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Manicured, Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 295
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
34b Brisbane Street ticks a number of boxes. So very close to the CBD, a leisurely stroll through either the fabulous Queenstown Gardens or along Coronation drive gets you into town in mere minutes.
Easy access to the lake and walking/biking track along the shores of lake Wakatipu. This property is the ultimate in town property for the active owner or those wanting a relaxing in town retreat.
There is dual access to this property, a generous amount of parking with twin garages and additional off street parking. A rarity nowadays in Queenstown.
The current owners have had this property in their family for many years. Its tidy and smart, holds superb views and could be yours soon.
Come to our open homes or contact us for a private viewing to see exactly what this property has to offer.